Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yeah so...

I know what you're thinking "Why do you have a blog if you never blog???" The answer is simple "uhhh... I have an ipod. Not a computer." I'm using my dad's right now, so I should be getting a laptop soonish so blogging shall proceed then!

News: Well there is not much. I am trying to figure out whether or not I should continue my high school experience online or at an actual high school. Hmmm decisions decisions. At this point I really don't care. I go to school: I get to see my friends and me a "normal" Junior. Online school: I have time to get a job and buy a car! So what ever happens happens. I'll let ya know next week.
Oh! more news: Vlogging shall start soon possibly. I just need to figure out how to do it and viola! Vlogging! Then Toni and I can hopefully go back and forth like vlogbrothers *cough* most fantastic people ever! *cough*

Yea basically this post is just me rambling on. I shall have more important things to say soon once my life is all squared away. That's about it.
Although I should probably explain the below pictures.
The one with me on the table is what would happen if I was president. Yup I went to the white house and took a picture because I'm just that cool.... actually I went to the wax museum in Vegas.
The other one is my pet unicorn and me. His name is Angry. I got him at a parade and took him for a walk. No lies. There are witnesses.

Live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment